Thursday, February 26, 2004

HI, i hope this works, I was looking at some of the blogs under one's to look out for and it seems like alot of them have the dash line under the tittle at the top. I didnt like the 'cheating one' I thought they left to much empty space on the left and right side of the screen. One I did like though had a nice layout and i liked how they seperated everything on the side and into boxes. I think it was two colums,
Shoot, i cant remember the name but I think it had a Ms. or somthng like that infront of it.
Sorry for all my spelling mistakes here... my computer at home is having trouble with the server so i will try to got online somewhere else to make another post ;-)
Hope everyone has a good week
PS> I know what you mean about the gurl.com website , kate I used to go there alot when i was in hs

No comments: